Quick Assist Referral Program Rules and Highlights
The Quick Assist Referral Program is designed to reward active Quick Assist network members for referring new client members to Quick Assist and to incent an existing member's contacts to sign up for Quick Assist products and services.
A Quick Assist member who refers a new member to Quick Assist (referring member), where the new member (referred account) registers as a client, is eligible for a $15 discount on one engagement of 30 minutes or more.
- Referring members receive a $15 electronic coupon that may be applied to any engagement of 30 minutes or longer.
- Referring consultants receive a $15 bonus coupon that may be applied to any engagement of 30 minutes or longer.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons a referring member or consultant can collect.
- Only one referral coupon may be used for each engagement of 30 minutes or more.
- Electronic coupons expire 90 days after issue date (the date on which the new member confirms their account).
- If referred member is already in the Quick Assist network, the referral is void.
- Self-referrals are not eligible.
- Quick Assist employees and partners are not eligible for the client referral program.